Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Novelties

It's been a deluge of Novelty Cakes recently. Ok maybe not a deluge, but these cakes have been keeping me busy, and I hope you like them!

This was a cake I made for a friend's two year-old, who loves trucks!
We popped his favourite dump truck on top and I created the uprooted tree out of fondant,
and made soil out of crushed Oreo cookies!





"Now...what are we gonna do about this mess?" 
 
Another friend liked the look of the previous cake so much she asked me to make one for her son, 
who was turning two as well! We popped his favourite Duplo men on top, and I created the Lego brick wall.
I love creating stories out of their favourite toys!



This one was a doozy.
I'd been planning this for months for a client's order. 
It was for her daughter's birthday, which had a magic theme!


Guess how old she's turning? ;-) 



And these tiger cupcakes were for her school classmates.
It was a massive week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message, say hi!