Thursday, October 4, 2012

Girly baby shower


Here's a little something I did recently for a girly baby shower :)


Girly pram cookies


Birdie cookies - these have got to be my most popular requests, they come in all sorts of colours!


Ruffle cake with hand-stamped & hand-written placard in edible ink.



These are actually buttercups (regular-sized cupcakes), 
for which I've tried a slight variation for the petal blooms


Don't forget, I'll be teaching BUTTERCREAM TECHNIQUES at Thread Den next Tuesday (9th October - click here for details) and MAKE YOUR OWN FONDANT OWL the following Tuesday (16th October). Classes include tips, handouts and a Kit of your own to take home with you!! What are you waiting for? ;)




1 comment:

  1. I am impressed with the girl baby shower details. I am really excited these days for hosting a fun filled baby shower for my own sister. It will be a carnival inspired party so I have decided to reserve one of the outdoor San Francisco venues.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message, say hi!