Sunday, April 8, 2012

Of Princesses and Planes

It's been a month since my last post! Geez!

If you've been following the bakeshoppe's Facebook page you'll know what I've been up to lately... if not here's a quick pictorial rundown:



Jeremy the Jet Plane cake for a little boy.
I marbled the fondant for a "sky" effect (it's clearer in the first pic)





My Cake Pop class with family and friends!




Uber Oozy Chocolate mini cake.
With hand-stamped edible ink text.




 Princess cupcake for my 4 y.o. niece, thanks to a tutorial from The Cupcake Gallery.
A friend of mine said she kinda looks like a Kardashian!
(The cupcake, not my niece...although Anna can be a diva sometimes!)





Who's ready to go a-huntin for some Easter eggs?






And Cartoon Easter Bunnies!
I was experimenting with Sweet Sugar Belle's 20-second icing method.

So! That's what I've been up to the last couple of weeks, in between ferrying my visiting in-laws around town. And this week's a busy one as well, can't wait to get started!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message, say hi!